ERP systems were designed to process and store high volumes of detailed transactions. They provide baseline reporting, but were never architected to deliver management or financial reporting, or for ad hoc business analysis. Extracting ERP (and non-ERP) data into spreadsheets – and building solutions on a technology that wasn’t designed for enterprise scale reporting and analysis has become a serious problem for many organizations.
Today, Oracle customers are addressing this issue by leveraging their investment in their Oracle ERP with Oracle Essbase – a powerful, integrated platform for business reporting and analysis.
In this 60 minute webinar, learn why Essbase is THE trusted reporting and analysis engine -deployed by thousands of companies worldwide.
- Support decision making with timely access to your financial and operational data
- Integrate seamlessly with your Oracle ERP and other transaction systems
- Achieve real time response when you need answers to critical business questions
- Experience the ultimate flexibility of navigating through your data in a familiar environment
- Enrich your data with the power of the Essbase calculation engine
Essbase is a strategic component of the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management system. Whether you need to navigate and analyze your ERP data, or bring together ERP and other diverse data sets into a unified analytic environment, Oracle Essbase is a proven solution. Join us and find out how Oracle Essbase can leverage and extend the investment you’ve made in your Oracle ERP system.